Terms and Conditions
General provisions and definitions
- These terms and conditions apply to consumer goods purchased through the internet store www.baf-pet.cz
- "Seller" is B & F sro, Cerhenská 325, 29001 Sokoleč, IČ: 45804249, DIČ: CZ 45804249
- The company is a VAT payer.
- All contractual relationships are concluded in accordance with the legal order of the Czech Republic. If the consumer is a party, the relations not governed by the commercial conditions are governed by the Civil Code (No. 89/2012 Coll.) And the Consumer Protection Act (No. 634/1992 Coll.). If the party is not a consumer, the relations governed by the commercial conditions are governed by the Civil Code (No. 89/2012 Coll.).
- The customer of our internet shop is a "buyer". In view of the current legislation, a buyer who is a "consumer" and a buyer who is not a consumer - a "businessman" is distinguished.
- Before sending the order to the seller, the buyer is allowed to check and modify the data that the buyer has placed in the order, also with regard to the buyer's ability to identify and correct the errors that occurred when entering the data into the order. The order is sent by the buyer to the seller by clicking on the "Sending order" button.
- If the buyer is a consumer, the proposal to conclude the purchase contract (offer) is the placement of the offered goods by the supplier on the site, the purchase contract is created by sending the order to the buyer and accepting the order by the supplier. This receipt will be immediately confirmed by the supplier to the buyer by means of an informative e-mail to the e-mail that has been entered, but this confirmation does not affect the receipt of the contract. The resulting contract (including the agreed price) may be altered or canceled only by agreement of the parties or for legal reasons.
- A consumer or consumer only is any person who, outside the scope of his / her business or outside the scope of the independent exercise of his / her profession, concludes a contract with or deals with the entrepreneur. Purchase agreement means a proof of purchase of goods.
- By accepting the order, the Buyer accepts the Business Terms and Conditions for deliveries of goods proclaimed by the seller. Buyer and seller's relationships are governed by these terms and conditions, which are binding on both parties unless otherwise stated in writing.
- A buyer who is not a consumer is a "businessman". Any person who concludes contracts related to his own business, production or similar activity or in the independent exercise of his profession, or a person acting in the name or on behalf of the entrepreneur, is also considered to be entrepreneur.
- If the buyer is not a consumer, the proposal for the conclusion of the purchase contract is the order of goods sent by the entrepreneur and the purchase contract itself is concluded at the moment of delivery of the binding agreement of the seller to the buyer with this proposal.
- By signing the Purchase Agreement, the Buyer confirms that he has become familiar with these Terms of Business, including the Complaints Rules, and agrees with them. The Buyer is notified of these Terms and Conditions and the Complaints Procedure and has the opportunity to become acquainted with them in sufficient time before making the order.
- The deadline for settling complaints is suspended if the seller has not received all the documents needed to handle the claim (part of the goods, other documents, etc.). The seller is required to request the addition of the materials from the buyer in the shortest possible time. The time limit is suspended from this date until the buyer has provided the requested documents.
- The Seller reserves the right to cancel the order or part thereof before the purchase agreement is concluded, based on an agreement with the buyer, in the following cases: the goods are no longer produced or delivered or the price of the goods supplier has changed significantly. In the event that the Buyer has already paid part or the whole of the purchase price, this amount will be transferred back to his account or address and will not be concluded for the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement.
- No consumer rights can be applied to gifts that are provided entirely free of charge. Such goods meet the terms of the Gift Agreement and all the standards according to the valid legislation of the Czech Republic.
The buyer is required to provide the correct contact details: the phone number (the carrier will contact you and inform you about the delivery date), the billing and delivery address and the e-mail address for which the order summary / confirmation arrives.
- By phone
- The buyer can order by phone: 325 654 738 ( mon - Fri, 06:00 - 14:30 ) , where his order will be settled through the company 's sales representative. To make an order, the buyer needs to give the exact name and number of items ordered, his telephone number, billing and delivery address.
- To make an order, the buyer needs to provide the exact name and number of items ordered, his telephone number, billing and delivery address. The order can be made by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Price and payment of goods
Payment of ordered goods is possible in the following ways:
- Payment by COD: The price for the goods is paid in cash upon receipt by the carrier.
- Pre-Payment by Bank Transfer: When you confirm your order, you will automatically generate an order confirmation, where you will find all the details for the payment (total amount, bank account number, variable symbol) and after transferring the amount to the seller's account, the goods will be shipped.
- Cash payment: On receipt of the goods at the address of the seller - B & F sro, Cerhenská 325, 29001 Sokoleč. Opened on working days from Mon - Fri, 06:00 to 14:30, by phone: 325 654 738 at other times. (We do not accept credit cards)
Transport and delivery method
Goods are shipped by DPD.
When transporting goods from the transport service, always carefully check the integrity of the shipping container. Seller is not responsible for damages incurred during transportation.
In the event of obvious damage to the package, the recipient must immediately write a written record of the damage. In case of an internal damage to the contents of the consignment, it is necessary to fill in the Registration Certificate within 2 working days of receipt of the consignment!
For VO orders with a total value of more than CZK 3,000 excluding VAT for the final customer, the shipping and packaging are not charged.
For orders from an e-shop with a total value of more than CZK 700, including VAT, the final customer is not charged for shipping and packaging.
In the case of VO orders with a total value of less than CZK 3,000, excluding VAT for the end customer, the shipping and packaging charges are charged by the carrier - the transport service DPD makes postage of CZK 100 (upon delivery by cash on delivery).
For orders from an e-shop with a total value of less than CZK 700 including VAT for the final customer, the transport and packing fee is charged according to the carrier's tariff - the DPD transport service charges CZK 135 (upon delivery by COD).
For some items that are over-dimensional consignments or are considerably heavier than other items, postage may be charged individually, regardless of the total value of the ordered goods. In this case, you will find this information for specific goods with a "mandatory postage" label and its value incl. VAT.
The goods can be picked up personally at the address of the seller: B & F sro, Cerhenská 325, 29001 Sokolec in working hours .
DPD Shipping Service:
On the day of delivery of the package, you are always contacted by SMS - with an approximate delivery time (when delivered to a private address). If the consignment is not delivered at the first attempt, the consignment is stored for 10 days at the appropriate depot and at this time the carrier can be contacted by phone on the next delivery procedure.
More about this shipping service can be found at https: // www. dpd .com / cz , where your shipment can also be tracked.
Transportation to Slovakia
Withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement (Return of Goods)
If the purchase contract is concluded by means of distance communication (in the online shop), the consumer has the right, in accordance with Section 1829 (1) of the Civil Code, to give up the contract without giving any reason within 14 days of taking over the goods (if the subject of the purchase contract several types of goods or delivery of several parts, this period runs from the date of the last delivery of the goods). The withdrawal from the sales contract must be sent to the seller within the time limit specified in the previous sentence.
For returning goods within 14 days of receipt, the following conditions apply:
- If the consumer wishes to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the previous paragraph within 14 days, contact the seller by phone: 325 654 738 or write to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or e-shop @ baf-pet. cz , or to the address of the seller's seat. Indicates the invoice number, your payee name number and announces the withdrawal.
- As soon as we know all these details, we will agree with you on further details regarding the return or exchange of goods.
- Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase: cash receipt or invoice.
- Goods must be delivered within 14 days of receipt of the take-over date to: B & F sro, Cerhenská 325, 29001 Sokoleč. Do not send the goods by cash on delivery (the vendor makes the bill - the COD will be declined).
- The buyer pays the delivery to the seller's address.
- When the goods are exchanged or returned, the customer is legally charged with the costs associated with the exchange or return of the goods (postage, packaging, refund of the money by the DPD pricelist, in case of refund by transfer, no fee is charged).
- In the event that the Buyer withdraws from the contract in accordance with the preceding paragraphs, the Seller will refund the funds received from the Buyer (except for the additional cost of delivering goods resulting from the purchaser of the chosen delivery method which is different from the cheapest standard delivery of goods offered by the Seller) 14 days after the buyer withdraws from the purchase agreement in the same manner as the seller has accepted from the buyer unless the buyer specifies otherwise. The seller is also entitled to return the performance provided by the buyer upon returning the goods to the buyer or otherwise, provided that the purchaser agrees to do so without incurring additional costs to the buyer. If the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the seller is not obliged to return the received funds to the buyer before the buyer returns the goods or shows that the goods have been dispatched to the seller.
- However, the provisions of the law of withdrawal within the 14-day period can not be understood as the possibility of free-of-charge lending. In the event that the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of the receipt of the transaction, the consumer must, within 14 days of withdrawal, deliver to the seller everything he has obtained under the purchase contract. If this is no longer possible (for example, in the meantime, the goods have been destroyed or consumed), the consumer must provide a cash refund in return for what can not be issued. If the returned goods are only partially damaged, the seller may claim a claim for damages on the consumer and set off his claim on the returned purchase price. In such a case, the seller is obliged to prove the damage. In this case, the seller returns only the reduced purchase price.
- At the purchase price to be returned to the buyer, the seller may offset his actual costs of returning the goods.
- Upon meeting all of the above conditions for returning the goods, the money for the goods will be sent by post or by transfer to the buyer's account within 14 working days after the physical receipt of the goods. In the case of non-delivery of complete goods or otherwise contrary to the above mentioned conditions, the term is shifted until the delivery of full-value goods.
In the event of failure to comply with any of the above conditions, the seller will not accept the withdrawal from the consumer contract and the goods will be returned at the expense of the buyer.
For other purchases, there is no legal entitlement to a "free" return of goods, since it is possible to view and test the goods before the purchase. We offer the possibility of agreement on tel. 325 654 738.
The right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of Section 1837 of the Civil Code does not, in the case of contracts:
- on the supply of goods which has been adjusted according to the wishes of the consumer or for his person,
- on the provision of services if they were satisfied with his prior explicit consent before the expiry of the withdrawal period and the trader had informed the consumer, before concluding the contract, that in that case he had no right to withdraw from the contract,
repair or maintenance carried out at a place designated by the consumer at his request; this does not apply in the case of subsequent repairs other than repairs requested or delivery of spare parts other than those requested.
- If the goods show obvious defects, ie in particular if the goods are handed over to the buyer in a damaged transport package, the buyer is entitled not to take the goods. In such a case, the Buyer's right to provide the proper delivery of the goods or the refund of the purchase price remains in place. The choice is made by the buyer.
- In the event that goods are defective after the goods have been taken over by the buyer, the Buyer may claim his / her legitimate claim.
- Our legal warranty period is 24 months (or the period stated on the packaging).
- The warranty period begins on the date of receipt of the goods.
Rights of Defective Performance - Complaints Procedure
This Complaint Procedure Code was prepared in accordance with the provisions of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code and z.č. 634/1992 Coll., The Consumer Protection Act, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Act"), and applies to consumer goods (hereinafter referred to as "Goods") in respect of which the Buyer's rights under the guarantee hereinafter referred to as "Complaints").
Buyer is any person who, outside the scope of his / her business or outside of the independent exercise of his / her occupation, concludes an agreement with or deals with the entrepreneur.
"The Seller" is a company, B & F sro, Cerhenská 325, 29001 Sokoleč, IČ: 45804249, DIČ: CZ 45804249. The company is registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court of Prague, Section C, Insert 1737. B & F sro Production of livestock needs is a person concluding and performing the contract acts in the course of its business or other business activity. It is an entrepreneur who delivers products or services to the buyer directly or through other entrepreneurs.
The rights and obligations of the parties regarding defective performance are governed by the relevant generally binding provisions (in particular the provisions of Sections 1914 to 1925, Sections 2099 to 2117 and Sections 2161 to 2174 of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code).
Seller is liable to the consumer for the fact that the item has no defects when taken over and that at the time the consumer accepts the thing:
- the property has properties negotiated by the parties and, in the absence of an arrangement, such characteristics as the seller or the manufacturer has described or which the buyer expects with regard to the nature of the goods and the advertising they make,
- the thing is suitable for the purpose which the seller indicates or to which the thing of its kind is usually used for its use,
- the matter corresponds to the quality or performance of the agreed sample or original if the quality or design has been determined according to the agreed sample or original,
- is the thing in the appropriate quantity, degree or weight and
- the case complies with legal requirements.
If the property does not have the above characteristics, the consumer may also require the supply of a new item without defects if this is not disproportionate due to the nature of the defect, but if the defect relates only to parts of the item, the consumer may only require replacement parts; if this is not possible, it can withdraw from the contract.
However, if the fault is disproportionate in view of the nature of the defect, in particular if the defect can be remedied without undue delay, the consumer shall be entitled to a free removal of the defect.
The consumer is entitled to a new item, or to a replacement, even in the case of a defect that can be remedied if the item can not be properly used for repeated defects after repair or for more defects. In such a case, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
If the consumer does not withdraw from the contract or if he does not exercise the right to deliver a new item without defects, to replace his part or to repair the item, he may require a reasonable discount. The consumer has the right to a reasonable discount even if the seller can not deliver a new thing without defects, replace the part or repair the item, and if the seller fails to remedy the remedy within a reasonable time or that the remedy to the consumer would cause serious difficulties.
The right of defective performance of the buyer does not belong if the buyer knew before the takeover of the thing that the thing was defective or if the buyer caused the defect himself.
The liability of the seller for defects does not apply to the wear and tear of a thing caused by its usual use, in a case sold at a lower price for a defect for which the lower price was agreed, the defect used for the used item corresponds to the degree of wear or tear used by the buyer It's the nature of the thing.
The right to claim does not arise, inter alia, in the case of: improper installation or unprofessional commissioning of goods, as well as improper handling and use of the goods under conditions that do not match their parameters with the parameters stated in the documentation. Complaints do not arise if the goods are mechanically damaged by the consumer or if they are applied to parts of the product subject to natural wear (eg collar, battery).
At the request of the consumer, the seller is obliged to provide the consumer with a written confirmation of the obligations of defective performance to the extent stipulated by the law (warranty certificate). If the nature of the matter so permits, it is sufficient, instead of the warranty card, to issue to the buyer a proof of purchase of the item (invoice) containing the data, which must include the data as a warranty card. The warranty card must include the name and surname, the name or business name of the seller, the company ID, the registered office if it is a legal person or the place of residence if it is a natural person. If a longer than statutory warranty is provided, the seller will determine the terms and extent of the warranty extension in the warranty card.
The consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract in all cases specified by law. Withdrawal from the seller is effective from the moment he receives the buyer's statement of withdrawal, provided that all necessary legal conditions are met. In the case of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is canceled from the outset and the contracting parties are obliged to return everything they have provided on their basis. In the event of cancellation of the contract due to the exercise of the rights arising from the liability for defects, the purchaser returns the performance provided by the seller only to the extent objectively possible in the given situation.
The consumer is entitled to claim the right to a defect that occurs with consumer goods within twenty-four months of the takeover. If a defect occurs within six months of the takeover, the matter is deemed to have been defective at the time of its takeover.
The Czech Commercial Inspection, with registered office at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Praha 2, ID: 000 20 869, Internet address: http://www.coi.cz , is responsible for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes under the purchase contract
Other rights and obligations of the parties related to the seller's liability for defects may be regulated by the seller's claim rules.
In the event that the purchaser makes use of his right to repair the defective goods and the warranty certificate, the seller / manufacturer, at the registered office of his business, is designated for the purpose of warranty repairs. Buyer applies the warranty claim at the seller's address at: B & F sro, Cerhenská 325, 29001 Sokolec
If you decide to claim the purchased goods from us, please contact us at 325 654 738 or e-mail: email@example.com (your name, address, telephone number, e-mail and name of your claim) we will try to remove the defect by expert advice or we will agree with you on the next procedure.
In case the goods are sent to the seller for a claim repair, the buyer in his / her own interest leads the goods to be packed in suitable and adequately protective packaging material meeting the requirements of the transport of the given goods and to mark the consignment with the relevant symbols (complaint, service, fragile, etc.) .
The cost of sending the goods is borne by the customer. Send the goods only by ordinary parcel post. The bill will not be accepted.
Claims, including the removal of a defect, must be settled without undue delay, no later than 30 days after the date of claim, unless the seller and the buyer agree for a longer period. Upon expiry of this period, the buyer is granted the same rights as an unrecoverable defect.
As we strive to keep the claim out of business for too long, we usually handle your claim within 14 business days.
Seller, after proper handling of the claim, will ask the buyer to take over the repaired goods, respectively. sends the goods back to the buyer.
If the claim was unauthorized (see previous point), the seller charges the Buyer with the cost of locating and repairing the defect, shipping and packing.
The warranty period begins to run from the time the customer takes over the goods. The warranty period for the buyer-consumer is 24 months, but for the buyer who acts in the course of his business or other business in the conclusion and performance of the contract, the warranty period is only 12 months. The warranty period is extended by the period during which the goods were repaired. If the goods are exchanged, a new warranty period begins.
The deadline for settling complaints is suspended if the seller has not received all the documents needed to handle the claim (part of the goods, other documents, etc.). The seller is required to request the addition of the materials from the buyer in the shortest possible time. The time limit is suspended from this date until the buyer has provided the requested documents.
Any visit of a service technician to the buyer requires a report on the defects found and the form of their removal. Without such a log, the visit of the service technician is not taken into account.
In case of withdrawal from the purchase contract or the granting of a discount from the purchase price, the relevant payment is returned to the buyer by transfer to a bank account or transferred in cash at the cash desk at the registered office of the company or at one of the premises.
This Complaints Procedure comes into effect on February 1, 2015. Changes to the Claim Rules are reserved.
Personal data protection
Customer information is maintained in accordance with applicable laws of the Czech Republic, in particular the Personal Data Protection Act No. 101/2000 Coll. as subsequently amended and supplemented. By signing the agreement, the Buyer agrees to process and collect his personal data in the seller's database after the successful completion of the contract, until such time as he or she expresses his or her opposition to such processing.
The buyer has the right of access to his / her personal data, the right to correct them, including other legal rights to such data. Personal data can be removed from the database on written request of the customer. Personal data of customers are fully protected against abuse. Customer does not pass on any personal data to the customer. The exception is represented by external carriers, who transfer the personal data of the customers to the minimum extent necessary for the delivery of the goods.
Buyer's personal data is confidential and is not provided to any other entity. It serves solely to carry out the necessary accounting operations, posting the payment for the purchased goods for the correct supply of goods and for communication between the seller and the buyer.
Consumer complaints are handled by the seller through the electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org . Buyer information will be sent to the buyer's electronic address.
The seller is authorized to sell the goods on the basis of a trade license. The trade license is carried out within the scope of its competence by the relevant Trade Licensing Office. Supervision of the area of personal data protection is carried out by the Office for Personal Data Protection. The Czech Trade Inspection exercises, among other things, the supervision of the observance of Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection, as amended.
These Terms and Conditions apply in the wording given on Seller's website on the date of the purchase agreement. The consumer's order is, upon its confirmation, as a signed contract between the buyer and the seller and is archived in order to fulfill it and other records and its status is accessible to the buyer. The contract may be concluded in the Czech language, or in other languages as well, if this is not the reason for the conclusion of the contract. By purchasing, the customer agrees to send business messages.
These terms and conditions allow the consumer to archive and reproduce. By the conclusion of the purchase contract, the buyer accepts all the terms and conditions of the Business Terms and Conditions as in force on the day of dispatch of the order, including the price of the ordered goods stated in the confirmed order, unless otherwise specifically agreed in the specific case.
These terms become effective on 1.2.2015