Consent to the processing of personal data and information on the processing of personal data
You consent to the processing of your personal data _________ for the purpose of sending business communications (marketing offers) and doing other marketing activities to your person. You may withdraw your consent at any time, and the commercial communication will not be sent to you any further. For more detailed information about processing your personal information, please see below.
- MANAGEMENT DATA AND CONTACT DETAILS
- The administrator of your personal data is the company _________, registered office _________, identification number: _________, registered in the Commercial Register kept _________, section _________, insert _________ (hereinafter referred to as " administrator ").
- The contact details of the administrator are as follows: delivery address _________, e-mail address _________, telephone _________.
- The administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The legal basis for processing your personal data is your consent given to this manager within the meaning of Article 6 (1) a) Regulation of the European Parliament and Council Directive 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data) (hereinafter "Regulation").
- PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The purpose of processing your personal information is to send business messages and make other marketing activities to your person by the administrator.
- The controller does not have automatic, individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the Regulation.
- TIME OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
- The period for which your personal information will be stored by the trustee is _________ from _________, but at the most until your personal consent to the processing of personal data is processed (for this purpose).
- OTHER RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- Other recipients of your personal data will be those who provide marketing services for the administrator and _________.
- The administrator does not intend to pass your personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
- Under the terms and conditions set forth in the Regulation, you have the right to request from the trustee access to your personal data, the right to repair or delete your personal data, or limit their processing, the right to object to the processing of your personal data, and the right to the portability of your personal data.
- You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data given to the Administrator. However, this is without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing your personal data prior to such withdrawal of consent. You can revoke your consent to process your personal information as follows: _________.
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been violated or the regulation is violated, you have the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
- You are under no obligation to provide personal information. Providing your personal information is not a legal or contractual requirement and is not a requirement that is required to conclude a contract.
- You have at any time the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, if profiling concerns this direct marketing. If you object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for this purpose.